Above: Jim teaching the BJJ Adults class.
Head Instructor / AdministratorJim is trained in Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Savate, Muay Thai & Boxing. He is a Maromba Team 3rd Degree Black Belt and is a multiple Gold medallist in national and international events .
Jim has a passion for the self-defence aspects of Jiu Jitsu. Jim has a B.N and is also an R.N. He holds a Advanced Diploma in WHS, Cert IV TA&E, Level II AIS National Coaching Accreditation in Martial Arts.
- → Jiu Jitsu
- → Savate
- → Muay Thai
- → Boxing
- → Judo
- → Super Heavy Weight Champion 2004 Machado Nationals
- → Super Heavy Weight Champion 2005 Machado Nationals
- → Super Heavy Weight Champion 2007 Machado Nationals
- → Gold & Silver Medalist 2007 AFBJJ Pan Pacifics
- → Double Gold 2009 Tasmanian Cup Championship
- → Double Silver Medalist 2009 AFBJJ Pan Pacific Championship
- → Double Gold Medalist 2010 IBJJF Asian Open
- → Gold & Silver Medalist 2012 Grappling Tournaments Australia Melbourne Open
- → Double Gold & Silver Medalist 2015 IBJJF Melbourne Open
- → Triple Gold & Silver Medalist 2016 IBJJF Pan Pacifics Championship